Sunday, August 10, 2014

You want to make large profit of US$2,200 in a day from trading?

The other day, I shared with my friend my large profit from trading futures.  You can see the attached a screenshot of one of my future trades statement, with a profit of US$2,200 in 1 day (or about S$2750).  This is my trade on S&P 500 stock index futures (the e-mini S&P).


Trading futures is 1 of the secret of the "get rich quick" (with disclaimer!) way of making large profits!  However, if you can make as much, you may also lose as much!

From what I know, traders who are experienced and really good in their trade can make money from trading, but the psychological stress is very high!  Many would choose to give up and take life easier once they have earned enough instead of continuing to play the high-risk highly leveraged trading game or they will wind down and do smaller trades to reduce their risks.  Anyway, when a person is poor, there is nothing much to lose (other than declaring bankrupt), so some people think it is worth a shot at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment