Tuesday, August 12, 2014

You want to make profit of S$8542 in a day from trading?

Is it possible to make net profits over a long-term from trading?
Well, it is possible, provided you learnt the skills.

Continue from my previous post on large profits from futures trading, I show another screenshot of one of my future trades statement (see below), with a profit of EUR2425 + US$3625 (about S$8542) in 1 day.  This is my trade on US S&P 500 stock index futures (the e-mini S&P) and the Germany's DAX stock index futures (FDAX).



For those who have no experience in trading and are tempted to jump straight into trading of futures etc because of my posts on large profits, please stop!
Nobody can make large profits from trading without first learning the hard way and paying some "school-fees"!  Learn the skills first and then thereafter start small!

No comments:

Post a Comment